Rancraft Engineering

Rancraft is the Italian brand that sums up the most prestigious "Made in Italy" characteristics applied to pleasure boating. Aesthetic perfection. Passion for excellence. Maximum craftsmanship. Attention to details. Creativity and personality. All with complete assurance and security all over the line.
The factory is located in Soverato, an exclusive resort in the Gulf of Squillace (CZ). The results achieved in factory through commitment and strong will emphasis on originality and high quality of materials. Behind every boat there is great enthusiasm and deepest attention to detail throughout the construction process. Research and testing of new technologies allows to build boats outstanding on line, performance and comfort. The design of each model uses modern research and development centers and all production steps take place in the factory.

Active for over 30 years, the Company combines the enthusiasm and great passion for quality, the ability to look ahead. This strong dynamism has helped the factory's growth both in quality and production. Today Rancraft is a modern company with a considerable productivity. The Line ranges from 17 to 45 feet available in different versions. 75% of production is exported, the remaining 25% goes to the Italian market.